Connecting to Dept of TECH I: and S: Student Drives
- Once installed launch the AnyConnect Client application and connect to the ISU network with your ulid and password.
- Once connected, open file explorer and click “This PC”, then navigate to the top toolbar and click “Computer” and then “Map a network drive”.
- Note you will need to do this twice, once for each drive you are connecting.
- Then select the appropriate drive letter for the share you are connecting to, insert the appropriate path, and click finish.
- I: = \\castfiles01.ad.ilstu.edu\Students\“your ulid”.
- S: = \\castfiles.ad.ilstu.edu\TEC
- You will be prompted to enter your ISU credentials, use the following format:
- User-name = ADILSTU\”your ulid”
- Password = “your password”