There are 3 ways to interact with an Office 365 Team:
- Teams can be accessed on the web by going to office365.ilstu.edu and clicking the “Teams” icon.
- Teams can also be accessed through the Teams desktop or mobile applications which can be found in Software Center and directly from Microsoft here: https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software#desktopAppDownloadregion
- Files stored in Teams can also be interacted with through a standard file folder window via the following steps:
- Navigate to your Team documents in the web based version of Teams.
- Click “Open in SharePoint” and then in the new window that opens click “Sync”:
- It will prompt to open the link with OneDrive and then the folder should appear under “IL State University” in your file explorer: